Friday, May 28, 2010

I'm excited that I got into this class I need to take if I want to go to Med School ever. Now to get other things in order, songs recorded before all this, etc.

I thought I would quit dating because it is such a distraction from what I need to be doing a lot of the time, but I am going to hang in there and still be open to possibility for the rest of the summer. Once I am doing this hard stuff it's gotta be off-limits (I'll either be in a good relationship or no relationship), but I realized I would prefer to be in a partnership that could be helpful through challenges. I had been dating someone for the past 5 months or so but never very serious and it turns out that I learned some things (like how to remain extremely independent throughout a relationship), but all and all it's just another mess. At least I had some fun & wasn't too lonely all winter. Anything that happens in the future, I will be in a better place when it begins and therefore attract someone better and perpetuate better treatment of one another. I dedicate my breakup to Geoff, and I'm back to dating ghosts whenever I want.

No comments: