Wednesday, November 19, 2008

menguysmen

i said none of the guys i've dated was very cool, but that isn't quite true. i guess things just haven't added up correctly. and then it seems like a lot of guys like me but they don't know how to win me over. ok, gentlemen, if you are spying on my blog you should know that i like guys who are not afraid to give me girly compliments (ie, call me pretty or comment on my clothes), i like going on dates, not "hanging out", i like to have fun and laugh, and i like to feel that you are thinking about me when i'm not around.

4 comments:

Chris Almond said...

I am the king of hanging out. If you are really into dates and opposed to hanging out, I know this religion you might like, where the leaders give talks against hanging out and pro-dates.

Carrie said...

who is bruce? Pres. Hinkley gave a talk about how guys should date and not just hang out...I'll have to send it to you and you can give it to your potential dates!

Carrie said...

ah, funny, i just read Chris' comment!

ruthallison said...

yeah your comments are very funny next to each other.