Friday, September 12, 2008

still having some confusion about dreams verses reality. i had to call mike and ask if i was supposed to do child care sometime this week. that was just a dream! weird.

anyway, i should have maybe worked tonight at the venue. i didn't realize i'd be up so late, but also, my scooter is in the shop. next month mark will be on tour and i'll have more of a job again, but also i will be in school. hopefully that all goes over well. my faculty seems a little more aware of disabilities about reality and requirements than my faculty last spring. so i am meeting with them soon to plan how i can be successful in the program. they said i can shoot for a full 16 credits without getting worried if i fall short. i am excited as i will be studying music, math and physics. i never dreamed i would take another math class, but i find myself liking the way it feels to understand that sort of thing. i think it will help in my recovery, anyway. i plan to get better.

i am playing music with really good people these days (also, they are people that have a sincere desire to play with me and not people that i am dating, pheeew!), i hope that we get really good and are successful. i feel positive about it all. i have quite a lot of recording to do--wonder if i can do some of that as part of my schooling this year.

dennis and i have been eating mostly raw foods when we are together. this feels great. it is hard to cook for just myself; i enjoy having company. but we are in different cities sometimes, but that is ok. i enjoy spending time in seattle and he likes it here, too.

today i rode my bicycle like crazy! there are really nice trails that surround me. so i can go from my house to downtown pretty much all on woodland trails! it's awesome.

my scooter is getting serviced in the shop. hope all goes excellent and not too expensive.

1 comment:

"Gammy" aka "the Far Away Grandma" said...

Good luck with school. You sound happy!