Wednesday, September 3, 2008

ok the doc just upped my dosage again. people seem to be pretty insistent that this is what it is and that i need the meds. i told her i didn't want to take anything and she asked why and i could not think of a great answer. i asked if it was maybe making me sad. she said probably not and that i look a lot better this month than last. and i guess it is true, even though i have been sad about clark, i have been less sad than when my chemicals just felt out of whack. that was all very untimely for me.
she asked if i still heard voices and i said that it's just a little and they are just soft and don't bother me, but i guess the goal is to get rid of them. i might miss them! haha. i can hear music by thinking about it sometimes.

1 comment:

"Gammy" aka "the Far Away Grandma" said...

Darling, just do what the doctor tells you to. From all I hear, it is important to keep your meds stable. I love you