Friday, August 29, 2008

i just made a list of all the things i have forgotten and missed and messed up over the summer and it is too long considering the few responsibilities i have.

i am thinking of dropping out of school because i don't feel in control or like i can handle the added stress. hmmm. maybe not, though. it could be good for me, plus this quarter i get lots of grant money. maybe i can talk to my professors and reduce the number of credits i am taking for the class.

at least school is very routine and that sort of thing is easier to remember. maybe i can have someone help remind me to do things that are not routine.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

You can do it, Ruth! It's good for you to keep busy! Love you!

Courtney said...

I would think the routine would be good. For me, the more scheduled, routine things are the easier it is to stay on top of things.